If you're looking for some amazing and easy ways to reduce waste in your kitchen, you've come to the right place!
Here are 6 AMAZING Ways to Reduce Waste in the Kitchen:
1. Turn vegetable scraps into vegetable stock. Instead of composting your vegetable scraps, throw them into a container or reusable bag and freeze. When your bag is full of scraps, boil the vegetable scraps in water and you'll have a beautiful vegetable broth that is great for soups, pasta dishes, and so much more!
2. Before grocery shopping, go through your pantry, freezer, and fridge and make a list of what you have and what you need. Use what you have first or plan meals around what you already have.
3. Make a ‘clean out the fridge’ salad or snack board when you need to eat up items from your fridge.
4. Turn soft apples into apple sauce or apple pie
5. Freeze everything you aren't going to use before it goes bad!
6. Go through your fridge regularly and put items that will go bad soon in front of the fridge