Laundry is essential but can be very toxic for the environment. From detergents, bleach products, dryer sheets, and more, it seems like the toxic chemicals are getting a little too close to home for our comfort. We should know what we're putting onto our clothes because it ends up resting on our skin. That can't be good! Odds are that if these products are not safe for human consumption or our skin, its probably not safe for the environment as well.
Here is the ULTIMATE Eco-Friendly Laundry Guide:
1. Keep your laundry routine simple.
2. It's easy to fall for these big companies marketing tactics. Try to steer clear of their marketing strategies and take the non-toxic route instead!
3. Do laundry less often and make sure your loads are full.
4. Invest in an energy-efficient laundry machine
5. Choose an eco-friendly detergent or try out our homemade laundry detergent recipe!