It takes time to acquire all the different zero waste alternatives. Personally, whenever I run out of something, I try to find a zero-waste alternative to place it with. Here's a list of all of our favourite zero waste bathroom swaps. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments section below!
Here are our FAVOURITE Zero Waste Bathroom Swaps:
1. Switch to reusable facial pads
2. Make your own homemade moisturizer with natural shea butter and coconut oil
3. Switch to a natural deodorant or homemade deodorant as the chemicals found in store-bought deodorants are very toxic
4. Use shampoo bars or refillable soap and shampoo bottles to reduce waste
5. Switch to bamboo cotton buds, bamboo floss, and bamboo toothbrushes
6. Switch to a Safety Razor