Enjoy this spring by spending time outdoors and doing fun, free & eco-friendly activities with your family! Check out our list of FREE eco-friendly spring traditions that you can do with your family!
Here Are Free & Eco-Friendly Spring Traditions for Your Family:
1. Embrace the great outdoors by going on a hike!
2. Plan and create a beautiful family garden for fruits and vegetables
3. Find a nice windy day to go kiting around the park
4. Challenge your family to unplug from electronics for an entire day. Play board games, do some reading, go for a walk, and enjoy each others company!
5. Go on a road trip and do something new around your city!
6. Swap out popcorn and a movie on the couch for a backyard dinner and marshmallow roasting over the fire pit. You can also make s'mores in the oven!