While laundry is necessary, it can be extremely harmful to the environment. Toxic chemicals in detergents, dryer sheets, and scent boosters are not only damaging to the Earth but also to us. It's important to understand that what you're washing your clothes which ends up sitting on your skin and goes right back into our water systems.
We've put together an eco-friendly laundry routine thats affordable, easy, and will leave your clothes feeling fresher than ever!
1. Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent
2. Ditch Dryer Sheets for Wool Dryer Balls
3. Air Dry Your Clothes Whenever Possible
4. Wash Your Clothes in Cold Water
5. Skip the Bleach
6. Use a Stain Remover Bar
7. Only Wash Your Clothes When Your Load is Full
8. Use a Lint Brush
9. Use Baking Soda to Whiten Your Sheets
10. Use Paperless Towels to Clean Up Any Spills