Many people find that living a zero-waste lifestyle can be quite expensive. When you are making the purchases upfront it may appear this way, but if you purchase eco-friendly options for the long-term, you will most definitely be saving money! Here is a list of budget vs. investment options for low-waste living!
1. Reuse Plastic Bags You Already Have or Buy Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags
2. Reuse Any Glass Jars You Already Have or Buy a New Set of Food Containers
3. Use Paper Towels and Compost Them or Buy a Set of Paperless Towels
4. Use DIY Dryer Sheets or Buy a Set of Wool Dryer Balls
5. Reuse Old Tupperware or Invest in Bento Boxes for Takeaway Lunches
6. Use What's Available or Buy a Set of Produce & Grocery Bags