Looking for some easy ways to use your beeswax food wraps? We've got you covered!
It's no secret that beeswax food wraps are an amazing way to cut down on waste produced in the kitchen! These reusable food wraps are compostable, easy-to-clean and biodegradable. We put together a list of eight amazing ways to use beeswax food wraps so you can ditch plastic for good!
Here are 8 Easy Ways to Use Beeswax Food Wraps:
1. Wrap your fruits (avocado, lime, apple etc.) to save for later
2. Fold your beeswax wrap into a pocket to fit snacks
3. Wrap your bar of soap for travel purposes
4. Cover the top of jars with missing lids
5. Wrap up a bouquet of flowers instead of using paper/plastic
6. Wrap your loaf of bread or any goodies from the bakery
7. Roll into a funnel to fill up jars with dry goods
8. Use your beeswax wrap to wrap your sandwich or lunch to-go