The bathroom can be a huge source of waste ranging from consumables like toothpaste to disposables such as razors to single-use products like cotton buds. If you have ever taken the time to do a full bathroom clean-out, you might have noticed just how many bathroom products can be packed into such a small space! Here is our list of 10 super simple swaps you can make in your bathroom to start reducing waste today!
Here are 8 Amazing Plastic-Free & Low-Waste Bathroom Swaps:
1. Swap plastic toothbrushes for Bamboo Toothbrushes
2. Swap toothpaste tubes for DIY toothpaste.
3. Swap plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles for bar soap or find a local bulk store that offers refills.
4. Swap toilet paper for bamboo toilet paper.
5. Swap plastic disposable razors for a Safety Razor.
6. Swap roll-up style deodorants for compostable cardboard tube deodorants or look into making your own DIY deodorant.
7. Swap plastic body lotion bottles for homemade body lotion or find a local bulk store that offers refills.
8. Swap makeup wipes, cotton pads, and cotton balls for reusable and washable cloth pads.