There are so many amazing ways to reuse your jars and give them a new purpose! You can make snow globes, put together a cookie-in-a-jar baking kit, decorate your house, or, can foods for later use. The possibilities are endless. Check out our amazing list of creative ways to repurpose your glass jars.
Read: How to Repurpose Glass Jars in 3 EASY Steps!
Read: 12 INCREDIBLE Ways to Reuse Glass Jars & Empty Candle Jars
Here are 6 Amazing Ways to Repurpose Your Glass Jars:
1. Use Your Jars as a Napkin Holder
2. Paint Your Jars to Make Your Own Homemade Decor
3. Store Your Bamboo Toothbrush & Bamboo Cotton Buds
Shop Our Bamboo Toothbrushes
Shop Our Bamboo Cotton Buds
4. Transform Your Jar Into a Cup for Coffee, Chia Pudding or Chlorophyl Water
5. Use Your Jars to Make Homemade Salad Dressings, Jams or Pickled Vegetables
6. Use Your Jars to Hold Your Bamboo Dish Brushes