There are an endless number of ways to use our reusable food storage bags.
You can bring them to farmers markets to store your fruits and vegetables, use them to store smoothie ingredients in the freezer, or pack your snacks and bring them with you when you're on the go. The possibilities are endless!
We have created a list of ten amazing way that you can use your reusable storage bags.
Here are 10 Simple Ways to Use Your Reusable Storage Bag:
1. Keep your food fresher for longer in the refrigerator
2. Portion out smoothie ingredients to store in the freezer for easy access
3. Steam vegetables in the microwave or in boiling water
4. Keep your vegetable scraps in the freezer to make your own homemade vegetable broth
5. Pop popcorn in the microwave
6. Pack your liquids and toiletries to bring on your next trip
7. Fill it with ice and use as a cooler pack
8. Fill with first aid supplies to have on hand at any given time
9. Protect your electronics (phone, headphones, camera) while travelling