New Year resolutions are a great way to set goals for yourself and push you out of your comfort zone. Although most resolutions are based on personal growth, the New Year is the perfect occasion to think of ways you can have a more positive impact on the environment! Here is a list of five eco-friendly new years resolutions that anyone can add to their day-to-day lives!
Use Code WELCOME10 for 10% Off Your FIRST Order!
Here are 5 EASY Eco-Friendly New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat Local & Seasonal Produce
2. Bring Your Own Bags to the Grocery Store
3. Start Using a Compost Bin
4. Buy Second Hand Whenever Possible
5. Repair & Donate Your Clothes