Reusable Silicone Food Bags serve so many amazing purposes! We use our reusable food bags for packing snacks, bulk bin items at the grocery store, and we use them to freeze fruits for smoothies and vegetables scraps for soups.
When we realized that there were so many other amazing uses for these reusable silicone food bags, we decided to make a list of twelve incredible ways to use them!
Here Are 12 Incredible Ways to Use Silicone Food Bags:
1. Keep your food and produce fresh in the fridge
2. Store leftovers from a home-cooked meal
3. Bring a few bags with you to a farmer's market to fill up on local produce
4. Pack a low waste lunch or snacks for work or a road-trip
5. Steam vegetables in the microwave with it
6. Keep food scraps in the freezer for a future vegetable broth
7. Pop popcorn in the microwave with it
8. Keep your loose leaf tea fresh in it
9. Pack your liquids and toiletries in it for travel purposes
10. Keep your car keys, wallet and phone safe when travelling near water
11. Fill it with first aid supplies so you have it ready at any given time
12. Fill with ice and use as an icepack for injuries