I love repurposing and reusing my old jars as well as empty candles but sometimes they start to pile up and I'm not too sure what to do with all of them. I decided to create a list of 12 incredible ways to reuse glass jars and empty candles.
If you have an idea that's not on the list, please feel free to add it to the comments section.
Use Code WELCOME10 for 10% Off Your FIRST Order!
Here Are 12 INCREDIBLE Ways to Reuse Glass Jars & Old Candle Jars:
1. Grow Roots From Small Plant Cuttings
2. Decorative Flower Vase
4. Doggy Treats Jar
5. Coffee & Tea Station- loose leaf tea or coffee grounds work great here too
6. Paintbrush or Makeup Brush Holder
7. Organize Miscellaneous Items in Your Home
8. Turn Them Into Soy Candles
9. Store Your Spices & Herbs
10. Create a Cookie or Cake Mix and Turn it into a Gift
11. Store Your Bulk Foods
12. DIY Spray Bottles