There are so many easy ways to build and create a zero waste kitchen. We want to share some of our tried and true zero waste kitchen tips and tricks while keeping it budget-friendly!
Use Code WELCOME10 for 10% Off Your FIRST Order!
Here are 10 EASY Ways to Create a Zero Waste Kitchen on a Budget:
1. Keep track of what you have and what you throw away.
2. Compost your food to properly dispose of any food scraps. Check out our blog post on how to create your own compost bin at home!
3. Regrow and reuse food scraps to reduce food waste in the kitchen! Check out our guide on how to regrow food scraps here.
4. Do more with fewer ingredients! This is an easy way to reduce food waste and a great excuse to get creative in the kitchen.
5. Switch your saran wrap for a reusable and washable roll of 100% Natural Beeswax Food Wrap.
6. Buy foods in bulk when you can to reduce the environmental footprint.
7. Don't use plastic produce bags to go zero waste in the kitchen, instead use reusable produce bags!
8. Try to avoid purchasing junk food or packaged foods.
9. When you're not in the mood to do dishes, use reusable kitchen utensils that are washable and made of natural ingredients. Check out this bamboo cutlery set!
10. Purchase refurbished or second-hand appliances when looking to replace your old ones.